October 16, 2008

We've been up to....

I haven't been a very good blogger...And now I have so many other blogs to keep up with.
Welcome Amy and Heather who have recently started blogging.

This month so far...

Tyson had a day off with the kids, so I suggested he do something fun with them while I was at work. He took them down to Thanksgiving Point's Farm Country. They had so much fun, My kids LOVE animals and they got to ride a pony, When Tyson told me that they BOTH willingly got on their ponies I almost didn't believe it. But you can tell by the pictures that they were so excited.
They loved it and had a great day with their dad
.


We also had our Discount Tire dinner dance the other night and THANKS AMY for doing my hair for me. It looked great and stayed up all night. We had a great night and then we had a hotel room so Grandma Campbell (kept the kids for the night, and we got to sleep in Sunday for a change (thanks mom). It was a nice break from work and all of the monotony of every day life.

1 comment:

soup-sista said...

I am so glad that you loved your hair, and got to have some time to relax you deserve it.what fun pictures of the kids.