October 9, 2009

Drivers license for Luke?

Yesterday Madison had her 2 month check up, while we were there the Dr was asking me what happened to Lukes eye, and I explained to him that over the weekend he and Harlie had been playing superman off the top bunk bed, a little while later Luke says "mom can we go?"
(I know a bored 2 year old at a Dr's office...strange) and Dr Lofgren says "I want to go too, but I got dropped off so I don't have a car" and Luke says "I have car, but I can't drive, mommy says I have to have a drives lices" so Dr Lofgren proceeds to write Luke a license to drive with restrictions...Luke was the most proud kid I have ever seen carrying that paper out of the building.

if you can't read it it says :" Luke may drive anything that has pedals he can reach. He may not use anything with a motor. No more Superman! " (the smudge is slurpee if you were wondering)

5 comments:

Jared said...

if only getting a real license was that easy

Trish said...

What a nice Dr.! And Luke looks pretty proud of his new license! Very cool!

Keely said...

How fun! He looks very proud! And superman!? I'm not surprised! LoL! ;)

Heather said...

That is when you know you have a great doctor!!!! Is this the Dr. Lofgren in Sandy? I think I went to him. He really is awesome!!!

Tyson and DeeAnna said...

Yep he was the Campbell kid pediatrician...still has all the same accents he probably had then. this week he was Scottish