August 6, 2010

Big news !!

SO as some of you know I have been very stressed about what to do when Harlie starts school at the end of the month. I have been stressed about it since I registered her back in February. Well an opportunity to tend 2 adorable girls in the mornings from m-f has come up and I will be staying home m-f (and sundays) with my babies. I will still be working Saturdays for awhile but I will mostly be a stay at home mom, and I feel very blessed. Ever since Tyson and I made this decision things have been falling into place for this to work. And I know I have a heavenly father who is making it happen. He hears and answers prayers..And not just for me.
I can't wait to be able to walk Harlie to the Bus and Pick her up every day!!!

1 comment:

Heather said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! That is so awesome! I will attest though that even though you will have two girls added to your house, you will still notice that Harlie is gone. It will be fun though and I am so excited that things are working out for you.