November 18, 2011

Catching up! Madison's Birthday


Since I started school I am on the computer so much that I hate spending any extra time there. I also have discussion posts and papers to write that have to meet a certain word count, so the last thing I want to do is have to write more. Watching our family blogs I have noticed that very few of us have been keeping up with them, I am going to try to change that.

First off Madison's Birthday!!

My Baby turned two! Her birthday was pretty low key with family and brownies and Ice Cream.
Madison in her two years of life has learned so much, some of the things she has learned recently are: Talking, she says any and everything. She recently learned how to jump with both feet, a task she worked hard to master. She loves to color, she has just started having a very active imagination, if you listen to her play with toys, they all talk to each other and have big story lines. I love this crazy little firecracker! I enjoy her spunk, it always keeps life interesting.

No comments: