September 18, 2008

This week (being bloggier)

This week has been a bit busy. On the days I am not working I am tending a friends son who is the same age as Harlie which spells double trouble, throw Luke into the mix and it's a triple threat.
Work has been a bit hectic, The boss I've had for the past nine years was let go, and I have a new boss who is amazing, she's young and she has great new ideas for the store, so all in all it will be a good thing, as of right now we are in the getting everything changed to the way she wants it, so there is a lot of work to be done, and never a dull moment.

Tyson also has a new boss, and recently got promoted so he is basically one promotion away from having his own store. I am so proud of him and how devoted he is to providing for our little family.

This week we bought a 40" LCD TV so we are enjoying the update around here. Tyson is playing Xbox on it as I type this.

I missed the sign up date so Harlie won't be taking Ballet this fall, but I am looking in to some other things to keep her occupied. She's growing by leaps and bounds and really she loves to draw. Tonight she drew a flower and it looked like something Tyson or I would have drawn.
She says the funniest things and every other day she decides she's getting a cow or a horse or some other enormous animal that you could never have with an apartment (Or without at least 5 acres of property) She loves her little brother and it amazes me how protective of him she is.

Luke is gaining a vocabulary and is officially our repeat box. If there is anything you have said that you don't want repeated trust in Luke to say it. It is nice however that he has the words to convey what he needs a little better. And he has an amazing sense of humor already. He plays little jokes that he thinks are hilarious..And we can always count on him to stick a pair of pants on his head and walk around like a clown.


All in all our little family is good, and happy. And you can't complain much about that combination.

3 comments:

Jared said...

nice hat lucas

Jared said...

what TV did you get?

we have a 42" Toshiba (42RV530U)

Tyson and DeeAnna said...

all I know is that's it's a Samsung and it's a 1080 p LCD ....Don't know the model number...Tyson probably does.
I'm glad we aren't the only spoiledish ones.