February 22, 2009

Six years!

Tyson and I celebrated our sixth Anniversary today. Yesterday we drove (well we rode with the Bartons) up to Idaho for Grandma Campbells burial. Then we came back and checked into our room at the Anniversary Inn, we had the 49er Room, it was rustic and felt like a cabin, the bathroom had a ginormous tub, we went to dinner at Ruby River Steakhouse and I have to tell you that it was the best steak dinner ever! After that we went back to the Hotel. We had a really nice time just reconnecting, something that gets hard to do between jobs and kids and stress. I am so grateful for my amazing husband and for the Man that he is, for the wonderful dad he is, and for always being my best friend. I can't believe that 6 years have gone by so fast, my mind is full of so many amazing memories and I can't wait to fill it with more. I am so thankful today that Tyson had family that raised him to be such a good man. And I love him today more than yesterday, but not as much as tomorrow.

3 comments:

Heather said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I am so amazed that it has been six years. I am glad that you guys were able to go out and just be together. What a wonderful thing to be able to do.

Jared said...

Congrats on 6 years. It's amazing how time flies when you are having fun. Before you know it you two will have been together for 60 years.

Trish said...

Congrats! It really does go by fast! I am glad you guys were able to have some time for yourselves. When Bryan and I get those rare occasions we joke around and are like, Hi, do I know you? Do you have any plans tonight? Well then let's go! Since you feel like you hardly get to see one another. It was good to see you and the kids while we were there! I can't wait for your appt in March to find out what your having!
love you guys!
Trish