August 26, 2009

Goodbye Dad

My Dad S. Ferrell Beagley passed away yesterday morning, after battling so many health problems. He passed away the day after his and my mom's 36th wedding Anniversary. So many angels came to guide him home. The feeling in his bedroom the night before he left was so sacred and special to me. And I am so glad that he doesn't have to be in pain any longer, and that he is reunited with so many loved ones.

GOODBYE DAD

( By Renee Caruso)

Goodbye Dad,
I'll see you soon
I'll remember you each and every day
And if I need to talk I'll just have to pray
I'm so sad to see you go
This I hope you will know
Daddy, I'm so sad
I'm too young to lose my Dad
If you were here you'd say, be strong
And maybe even play or sing me a song
It's just so hard to say goodbye
I can't help but to break down and cry
I know you're in heaven up above
Watching over me with your love
Now I must remember the good times we had
Remember the man, my wonderful Dad
So until we meet again, I'll do what I can to make you proud
Honor your memory and cry out loud
Even though we are apart
Dad, you'll live on within my heart
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today I asked Harlie what her favorite thing was to do with "papa" and she told me that she loved going on scooter rides around the neighborhood. I asked her if there was anything else and she said "lots of things papa and did made me have fun" but she wouldn't elaborate. Dad I am so glad that you were such a wonderful "papa" and that Harlie will have all of these memories to pass on to Luke and Madison when they wonder about you.
I am so glad that you were with mom one last Anniversary and that we had a chance to say goodbye. The next few days will be hard, but deep inside I know that you and I will see each other again. And I am so grateful to the Lord for giving me the family and friends that I have.
I love you Dad!

2 comments:

Tyson and DeeAnna said...

Dee I Love you
You mean the world to me I just wanted to let you know the kids and I love you and are here for you

Campbell said...

you guys are in our thoughts and prayers