December 24, 2010

I ♥ Christmas






On Harlie's last day of school before the winter break they had a "Polar Express" Party, she got hot cocoa tons of candy watched the movie but was very bummed because there was no train. So Monday night we took Trax to Temple square and walked around the grounds and checked out the lights, we had a lot of fun and brought our own hot cocoa for when we got cold. Harlie was very excited to be able to ride the train, and I think it's a tradition that we will keep up.

4 comments:

Jared said...

looks like you guys had fun. the lights at temple square is something that I really miss about Utah

Jared said...

just in case you read the comment I posted on Heather's blog and thought why didn't I didn't show your blog as much love. Thanks for updating the blog and keeping us a part of your life.

Tyson and DeeAnna said...

Well then I am glad to give you a taste of what the lights were like this year, they are awesome, and I didn't see that on Heather's blog, but I am glad you enjoy reading the randomness I find post worthy :) Miss you guys

Heather said...

I love the Temple lights too. I just enjoy them in a bit warmer weather, cause of where we are! I will say that nothing compares to the Salt Lake Temple lights though. I love them!