December 14, 2010

Madison....what would you take...

If you have ever wondered what a 16 month old would take with her if stranded on an island...Now you know. While tidying our family room I found Harlie's old hair-box that Madi has been hauling around with some things she deems important.


Her Sippy..(don't worry it's the one I filled this morning) A christmas ball she swiped from the tree...Her puppy (well Luke's puppy that she THINKS is hers)..And a hair tie that she thinks is a bracelet. When I found the box it was closed, and I could see the sippy cup through it so I opened it to take it to the kitchen and rinse it, and then found her treasures. Finding things like this is one of my favorite parts of being a mom.

3 comments:

Keely said...

How Cute!!! I'm glad you mentioned that was a new sippy! Old sippy milk was the first thing that came to mind! :/ Yuck! I can't believe she is already that big!!! We really don't see you guys enough! :(

Cameron and Sarah said...

She is going up so fast!!! Love you both!

Jared said...

it's funny what they become attached to. Max has been carrying around his Spider-Man for the last three days. before that it was Lightening McGueen. Next week who knows what it will be.

ps glad that was a new sippy. there is just nothing good about "yogurt" coming out of an old sippy. :)