November 6, 2008

Eeeeek postless ness

Sorry I haven't gotten to my blog lately. It's been a crazy week. This week was election time....and we had a surprising turn of events, I'm not a real political person, but I have to say that I'm proud of how far our country has come. And I was truly inspired by the speech that the President Elect gave on Tuesday night, and the speech McCain gave (even though it was a little long winded).

We also lost someone dear this week. And I don't feel adequate to post about him but what I want to say is that he was an amazing man, Father, Husband, Son, Grandpa, Friend and the relationship between he and Grandma is inspirational. And he will be missed.

1 comment:

Trish said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog, Dee!
We are doing okay and definetly better than we were a month ago!
We miss you guys!
Love ya',
Trish