May 3, 2013

Smelling the color 9


"Trying to understand the behavior of some
people is like trying to smell the color 9" 


A couple of days ago Tink was upset because I used my "mary poppins" voice all day, didn't respond when she purposely pushed toys to the edge of her blanket and watched to see my reaction, when I didn't react she got angrier and angrier. Finally I gave her a big hug and asked her why she was so angry, to which she responded "because you won't let me push your buttons and that is making me mad!" I said so you're mad because I am not mad? "Then she said no because you're not getting angry" Um oooooh. I told her that I didn't "feel like being angry" and then she argued "yes you are angry"I laughed it off and continued working on my computer. Then out of nowhere she said "If Madi were died, that would make you angry" and I said "no, just sad" which made me feel very grateful that Madi is no longer sleeping in the same room with her. YIKES.

No comments: